We are a team of clinicians who are passionate about helping families achieve their goals.
The combined experience of the senior supervisors exceed 30 years in the assessment of skill deficits, and development of comprehensive teaching packages for children, youth and adults with severe behaviours.
Our team of Special Needs Educators is dedicated, committed and experienced in working with the families that we serve.
The expertise and experience our Program Supervisors bring to the families are in the following areas:
Children and Early Intervention:
- Early intensive behavioural intervention (EIBI)
- parent training
- parent mediated intervention
- interventions in other community settings such as schools and daycares
- assessment of barriers to learning and set-up of treatment to overcome such barriers.
Adults with Developmental Disabilities and Dual Diagnoses
- assessment and treatment of severe problem behaviours to comply with O. Reg. 299/10: Quality Assurance Measures.
- caregiver training
Youth and Adults:
- vocational training
We understand that it is not just about achieving the goals determined in the skill assessment but listening to the parents/caregivers as many of their real-life goals may not necessarily be determined in the various assessments we conduct.
We utilize the universal principles of learning to teaching skills in areas of human development and education for children. For each client, we prepare individualized educational programs that are created to facilitate the acquisition of skills required to be successful in all aspects of daily living, including the home and school environments, as well as within the community.